Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play as many cards as you like.

I've never seen it happen, but the game also ends when the deck runs out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If there are no cards left for a given creature, then you will play until the deck is empty (with no creature dying) UNLESS you are able to use creature powers to recover cards (eg Troll).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You also have the 11 Spectator cards, which are essentially wild cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there's also the optional rule where you can shuffle the first row of combat cards to add more cards to the deck... i actually prefer this variant since we very rarely make it to the end of a game without exhausting the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Crowe
United States
Mount Savage
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jowjow wrote:
there's also the optional rule where you can shuffle the first row of combat cards to add more cards to the deck... i actually prefer this variant since we very rarely make it to the end of a game without exhausting the deck.

To clarify, (in Titan: The Arena or the Colossal Arena official variant) reshuffling the top row of combat cards into a new draw pile only occurs once all players have no playable cards in their hands and are forced to pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.