Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another price drop!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reiner-knizias-high-society/i...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Alright, I think I have more iPhone games I've bought on the cheap that I haven't played than actual board games I've bought on the cheap that I haven't played. Can't... pass up... ninety-nine... cents.... ACK!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mallory Dean
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another cheap opportunity to get some game time in on the IPod Touch. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Alright, I think I have more iPhone games I've bought on the cheap that I haven't played than actual board games I've bought on the cheap that I haven't played. Can't... pass up... ninety-nine... cents.... ACK!

I hear ya - this was a conversation I had with a Geek friend of mine the other day:

Dan: Oh, did you see that Chicago Express is on sale in the App Store for $.99?

J: No, I didn't. Did you pick it up?

Dan: Sure did!

J: Nice. How was it?

Dan: Ummm.....no clue. Haven't played it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:

Better to have an unplayed 99-cent iPhone game than an unplayed $70 board game. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
celiborn wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

Better to have an unplayed 99-cent iPhone game than an unplayed $70 board game. shake

I don't know about that. I can always resell my board games, and occasionally, they even go up in value. I can't ever sell my iPhone games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anderson Imes
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
out4blood wrote:
I don't know about that. I can always resell my board games, and occasionally, they even go up in value. I can't ever sell my iPhone games.

Yeah, but do you usually lose $.99 when you resell your board games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andersonimes wrote:
out4blood wrote:

Yeah, but do you usually lose $.99 when you resell your board games?

probably once you factor in ebay/geekbay/paypal fees!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.