Scotty Dog1756
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Rule sections 36.12 and 36.52. Through loss of subs, can prestige be reduced to negative numbers?

Rule section 31.04. The England Imperiled Track in the manual and the player aid card are different w/ the manual indicating a need for 7 VPs average per month from War Start to bring down the British Government, while the player aide card uses the formula 8 VPs average per month from War Start -1. Which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Schall
United States
Evans City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I've read where you should use the card instead of the manual. That was for the political table and I believe the VP table, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jackson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Quote:
Through loss of subs, can prestige be reduced to negative numbers?

No. Zero is the lowest level. Influence on the other hand, can go to -2 as per the track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphaël
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also read somewhere that the aid cards have to be trusted when differences are found with the manual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dog1756
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thanks for the feedback. I guess bringing down Mr. Churchill's government will be pretty tough (avg. 8+ VPs per turn!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.