Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it best to start a new thread so this doesn't get lost in my previous thread.

I'm trying to reach the following user

Peter Horacek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools

regarding his order.

When his payment e-mail came over, the address was garbled. He's in the Czech Republic, and I want to make sure that his dice aren't delayed or misdirected. I've sent him email and GeekMail, but I haven't received a response from either.

If anyone here in the BGG Community knows him, please let him know that I'm trying to get in touch.

The sooner the better -- I'm trying to make sure that I have all envelopes and customs forms filled out before the dice are here; that way once they do arrive, I can just fill and seal envelopes, bring them to the post office, and I'm done.

Thanks very much for any help you can give.

-- Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Need help from the BGG Community to find a user (regarding his TS Dice order)
Officially feeling a tad foolish, now....

I'm embarrassed blush to say that it didn't occur to me to check the transaction details at the PayPal website. I now have the correct address.

Thanks to those of you who GeekMailed with offers to help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Weed
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
how sweet the sound...
badge
Fear The Hat !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I look forward to getting my dice, thanks for doing this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek McKay
Azerbaijan
APO
msg tools
badge
Is it my turn? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll add enough influence in the C.R. to take control, and contact him for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.