Uxbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks!
Ok, last time we met I had posted an informal survey here:
3D Printing, I need your input!
Looking for your input... My thanks to everyone that responded.

What's up now you ask?

I've gone high tech and created a NEW, quick, simpler and more succinct survey on survey monkey... Here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FLXQN2L

and I'd be overjoyed if you would take a minute to fill it out.

It's all about 3D printing, design, prototyping and casting and of course in relation to board games and toy production! Very quick survey, only 10 questions and most of 'em are multiple choice!

I'll be happy to share my insights with you once I've compiled everything if you're interested, just PM me here on BGG and we'll keep in touch.

Thanks!
~Jeff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Timothy
Canada
Uxbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to take a moment and thank those that filled in my survey for me! I haven't gotten a huge response and was wondering if you did fill it out, would you be able to convince one of your friends to fill it out and ask them to pass it on! This will all eventually lead to awesome bits for your games so the more feedback I can get the better.

Thanks!
~Jeff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should include the "hook" in this posting. ... here, let me do it for you:

from the first part of the survey wrote:

MatterMaker Creative is looking for your input. We are in the process of developing our new and exciting design, modeling and casting business strategy and want to know what you think!

As a token of our thanks for completing our quick survey, MatterMaker Creative is offering new clients a 2 hour discount on their first qualifying digital modeling job of 4 hours or more (which equates to half off a 4 hour job! Sweet!). A valid contact email address is required. (see the last question for details) This offer expires March 25th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Even if you don't require our services at this time, your input is very valuable to us.

What We Do:
We work collaboratively with our clients to take their concepts and turn them into fully realized 3 Dimensional works through the use of digital modeling and additive printing, mould making and low-volume casting.

Our areas of focus include, Art Jewelery, toy and game components, Art and sculptural figurine creation. Even if your project seems unrelated, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.

Thanks for your input.
Sincerely, Jeff Timothy "lead maker of matter" - MatterMaker Creative

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
many of your questions in the survey are not applicable to me. do you want me to answer anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Timothy
Canada
Uxbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dumarest123 wrote:
many of your questions in the survey are not applicable to me. do you want me to answer anyway?

Absoutely, even if they don't exactly apply any input I receive is appreciated. Just reply to the best of your ability. If you think a question really doesn't apply you can choose Other and say N/A (non applicable)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Timothy
Canada
Uxbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtower wrote:
You should include the "hook" in this posting. ... here, let me do it for you:

from the first part of the survey wrote:

MatterMaker Creative is looking for your input. We are in the process of developing our new and exciting design, modeling and casting business strategy and want to know what you think!

As a token of our thanks for completing our quick survey, MatterMaker Creative is offering new clients a 2 hour discount on their first qualifying digital modeling job of 4 hours or more (which equates to half off a 4 hour job! Sweet!). A valid contact email address is required. (see the last question for details) This offer expires March 25th, 2011 at 11:59pm. Even if you don't require our services at this time, your input is very valuable to us.

What We Do:
We work collaboratively with our clients to take their concepts and turn them into fully realized 3 Dimensional works through the use of digital modeling and additive printing, mould making and low-volume casting.

Our areas of focus include, Art Jewelery, toy and game components, Art and sculptural figurine creation. Even if your project seems unrelated, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.

Thanks for your input.
Sincerely, Jeff Timothy "lead maker of matter" - MatterMaker Creative

Thanks Sturv, I didn't think of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.