Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david andrew
United Kingdom
markfield
leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys - not sure of a couple of rules - could you help?

1, tanker priority- page 4. Is this all or nothing for all your planes. ie if you have a 5 plane mission do you have to pay 5 SO points for all the planes or can you choose just to give priority to 1 or 2 planes just to increase the weight carried in those planes?

2. in the example mission with the mminor airfield as target - It states all "targets get +1 center bandit draw." It does not imply it is given on every turn however. In the example a bandit is drawn at the start of every turn - not just once at the start of the mission. Is that correct? If it were then i presume on a major airfield it would thne be 2 bandits every single draw!!!!! ouch.

help appreciated.
By the way i think this is a fantastic solitaire game and have not stopped playing it since it arrived! - though best performance so far is POOR!
thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1} all planes or none, even AWACS!

2} No, the plus 1 refers to initial draws only. The 1 bandit means every turn. So, you only draw a plane every turn at airfields, but the airfields provide the 1st turn extra draw for every target (inc. themselves).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david andrew
United Kingdom
markfield
leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes i can see this now on checking the rule terminology. - thanks for the reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.