Popular Tags: [View All]
Zom Bee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so...villains are monsters and affected by things that affect monsters, right?

so I was running through the solo first mission, and the villain shows up at the end..I have the wand of polymorphism treasure - which allows you to convert a monster into a different random one.

If I'm on the exit stairs and I use it to turn the villain into a different monster, do I win instantly? or do I need to consider that new monster as the final villain to be defeated?

(I thought it was a little anticlimactic so I chose to fight him normally without using the wand.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony garcia
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Xonmbe:

in the FAQ is stated that wand of Polymorph does not affect villains.

It has been already discussed in this topic: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/623015/wand-of-polymorph-ins...

(I had the same issue yesterday)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Un less you want it to change into another villian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zom Bee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
omg I scanned the FAQ but apparently there was some "spell of not-seeing" on it at the time It's worn off now, because there it is in plain English.

sheesh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fülöp Zsolt
msg tools
And so this is strange that in the faq these two statements conflict:
- eth that affects a monster affects a villain
- wand of polymorph does not affect villains

This is not too straightforward from the rules or the cards, if this is so, this should be in the rules. FAQ is not equal to rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.