Subject: English Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please would someone post the English language rules - in the file section or elsewhere? Or are they already available somewhere that I have missed?

Many thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Graham, I think the current rules have not been posted since the game was once PnP and now is published. so the publisher asked to have them removed while the game is 'in print'. Even with the current rules you can play the game print and play. I suggest you find someone who owns the game, play it a couple of times, then decide if you still want it PnP or whether you want to buy the published version.

I play a few great PnP games that I wish were published and if we keep undermining these publishers work they will be less widely appreciated, and the publishers will stop taking the risk. Not only that but some game designers may be less willing to design their games openly via PnP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.