Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Cargo Noir» Forums » General

Subject: Just a quick, silly question about each player's private warehouse... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm assuming that you can place only one type of cargo in each of the 6 slots on the player mats. Meaning, if I store a car in one slot, I can store another car on top of that one, right? Or can I only store one individual tile per slot?

This wouldn't make much sense and makes it really difficult to get 9 same items. I think the rules *hint* at this clarification through the illustrations, but I'm stupid and I'd like to have it spelled out for me in writing a little more clearly.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only place a single cargo token in any given slot. The "type" doesn't matter, but it's 1 token per slot max. You can expand your warehouse by buying up to 2 warehouse cads, for a max total of 10 slots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, you can collect more than you can store during your turn. Even without an extra warehouse, you can start your turn "full" with 6 items, collect 5 more, sell a full set of 9, leaving yourself with 2 stored at the end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that makes things a tad more tricky. No matter, the game is what it is, and I'm glad to know the difference before my first play. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha, I see now, there is still some dastardliness to be had with clever play.

Nice. Thanks for the insight.

Preciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.