Robert Drake
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was comparing the break down of the new darkness spread cards from the expansion to base game cards and I found some discrepancies.

1) Blue Darkness Spreads Cards - Saphire's deck in the base game came with a Amarak Peak/Land of the Amazons. In the expansion, this card does not exist. Instead there is a double printing of Blizzard Mountains/Fire River.

2) Black Darkness Spreads Cards - In the base game, there is a Windy Pass/Raven Forest card. This card appears to be missing in the expansion. So Onyx's deck is one card short?

3) Red Darkness Spreads Cards - All of the red cards are one for one except one. In the base game there is a Father Oak Forest/Greenleaf Village card. And in the expansion there is a Serpent Swamp/Greenleaf Village.

Can anyone confirm these differences in their own copy of the expansion? I'm trying to determine if these are purposeful mistakes or my copy was packed wrong. 1) seems like a common misprint. 3) may be on purpose? I am most concerned about 2) because it seems I am missing a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
razzer99 wrote:
1) Blue Darkness Spreads Cards - Saphire's deck in the base game came with a Amarak Peak/Land of the Amazons. In the expansion, this card does not exist. Instead there is a double printing of Blizzard Mountains/Fire River.
This change is intentional and explained on the last page of the Dragon Expansion FAQ

razzer99 wrote:
2) Black Darkness Spreads Cards - In the base game, there is a Windy Pass/Raven Forest card. This card appears to be missing in the expansion. So Onyx's deck is one card short?
There must be a card missing in your copy. My two decks match exactly.

razzer99 wrote:
3) Red Darkness Spreads Cards - All of the red cards are one for one except one. In the base game there is a Father Oak Forest/Greenleaf Village card. And in the expansion there is a Serpent Swamp/Greenleaf Village.
My base game/expansion Red Darkness Spreads decks have this discrepancy as well; I don't know if this is intentional or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.