Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The translated rules that I have say that you can build a tank, bridge or crab. Do supertanks count as tanks?

Can you build boats, converters or barges if the piece is available in the box? I assume that you can't.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arttu Ylärakkola
Finland
Helsinki
-
flag msg tools
Re:Rebuilding units
I have always understood it so that supertanks can not be built and they do not count as tanks.

For example consider the situation that your "weather hen" is on a mountain hex and picks up a piece of ore - and then builds a supertank. That should not be possible, as supertank can not be carried on/to a mountain hex. Rules don't prohibit this, but such a situation can never occur because you simply can't build supertanks.

Boats, converters and barges can not be built, even if there are pieces in the box.

The above rules make the game more fun than what it would be if you could build more units: only way to get more converters or more supertanks, boats etc is to capture them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Rebuilding units
arttu (#481089),

That's exactly what I thought. I just needed my interpretation confirmed.

Many thanks

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.