Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the upcoming English release, will it be possible to seamlessly integrate English sets with French (or vice-versa)?

My main issue is whether it's worth picking up a French copy at all, as I'd be likely to add expansions down the road. Thanks in advance for any guidance on this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:French
Jon Waddington (#480912),

Both edition will be entirely compatible.

Stephan @ Asmodee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pass
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a "one with everything" addition that includes the 3-4 player expansion with the main game? I would prefer that edition personally...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Relaterd question...
If I buy the English version (there is no IF, I am )
which English expansions will be released? By that I mean, should I also buy the French 3-4 Player and Palladins expansion? Or should I wait for the English release? Which is when? If?
Thanks in advance!
J!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.T. Kauffman
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that all of the current expansions (Paladins & Dragons, 3/4, and Fire & Water) are slated for release. I believe it was in the Asmodee catalogue that I picked up at Origins 2005, but don't quote me on that.

jt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.