Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » New Brunswick

Subject: Fredericton gamers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Recently found out that I'm moving back to Fredericton in a couple of months.

I remember that there was an active community of gamers there, but not one that meets publicly (everyone I knew had private sessions playing out of their homes). Is that still the case? Are there any active BGGers in the Fredericton area?

Drop me a line in this thread or via PM if you are interested in getting a game together sometime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Quimper
Canada
Fredericton
New-Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

There was a group meeting at UNB every sunday (POGOB), but I don't know if they are still active or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Stewart
Canada
Grand Bay-Westfield
NB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are indeed. Sometimes they have to cancel a week due to lack of interest, but my understanding is they meet more often than not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Troughton
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we meet almost every Sunday at 2pm in the SUB atrium. If you'd like, you can GM me to double-check whether we're meeting any particular week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stampimo wrote:
Yes, we meet almost every Sunday at 2pm in the SUB atrium. If you'd like, you can GM me to double-check whether we're meeting any particular week.

Thanks Jake - I'll take you up on that offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yay! Arrived safely, largely unpacked (some rooms still a work in progress), and glad to be here.

Still too busy taking care of move-related details to start gaming but look forward to meeting some fellow gamer before long. Might swing by UNB on the 21st if there is anything happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric knox
Canada
Woodstock-1h from capital of NB
New brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sometime visite the good people at POGOB Fredericton and I have my own group in Woodstock.-search POGOB (players of games on boards). Love to start an rpg group as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.