Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to be 100% sure... there is no tie breaker on the Survival Card. If each animal has 10 species for example in the tundra then no Survival Points are awarded for that round.

Food chain doesn't come into play?

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Heimburger
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, and I believe the rules state as much, though I don't have them handy to find a specific reference for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Correct. No tie-breaker and no points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
I just want to be 100% sure... there is no tie breaker on the Survival Card. If each animal has 10 species for example in the tundra then no Survival Points are awarded for that round.

Correct. Second sentence of the Survival rule, page 20: "If there is a tie for most species, no player receives the card."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad Jensen wrote:
pilotbob wrote:

Correct. Second sentence of the Survival rule, page 20: "If there is a tie for most species, no player receives the card."

Thanks Chad. Seems like every question is actually answered in the rules or the Card text. I actually had another question I was going to post, but went back to the rules and round it was specifically addressed... I just hadn't recalled it from my first few reads through.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
Thanks Chad. Seems like every question is actually answered in the rules or the Card text. I actually had another question I was going to post, but went back to the rules and round it was specifically addressed... I just hadn't recalled it from my first few reads through.

BOb

Ah yes. Chad's amazing shifting text. It is always in the rules when you look for it, but it is hiding the rest of the time. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.