Tony M
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple of questions.

Seamanship/Crew Combat Re-Roll

Do you have to exclusively choose your dice OR your opponents dice, or can you select from both ?

IE, can you choose to re-roll your missing and your opponent's hits in the same card play ?

Cannon Re-Rolls
After selecting you or your opponent, do all of that player's dice get re-rolled ?

Incidentally, this seems a bit weaker than the Seamanship re-roll. Behaves similarly, but only can be played if the opponent chose to shoot....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
tmarozas wrote:
Couple of questions.

Seamanship/Crew Combat Re-Roll

Do you have to exclusively choose your dice OR your opponents dice, or can you select from both ?

IE, can you choose to re-roll your missing and your opponent's hits in the same card play ?

Yes, you have to pick one. They both pretty clearly say OR to me (one card says either/or and the other has "or" in bold.)

tmarozas wrote:
Cannon Re-Rolls
After selecting you or your opponent, do all of that player's dice get re-rolled ?

Incidentally, this seems a bit weaker than the Seamanship re-roll. Behaves similarly, but only can be played if the opponent chose to shoot....

Yeah, all. It just says "re-roll your Seamanship roll" where the other cards specifically say any number of dice. It is perhaps weaker than the Seamanship card... but I'd still rather have that card than no re-roll card at all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.