Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, talking old version here, not revised, a player is limited in the units he can field by the plastic bits, (so only two stacks of carriers or three bombers). Does this also mean that that stack of units must function as a single unit? So, for example, a stack of three carriers must all move/attack in the same place? Actually, thinking more about Bombers. Must the entire stack move to the same place, or could it split up during movement to attack different places, as long as they end up back in the same stack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valdir Jorge
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:A couple of questions on
I never faced this situation, but my guess is that the stack is unbreakable, they must always be together. Otherwise it could be quite confusing ("is this chip a bomber or an infantry?")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Flower
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
A stack is just multiple units grouped together and is free to disperse whenever you want.Since you can't add chips to the game, you have to track each chip in whatever way you see fit; as long as every player is agreed to which chip represents the unit. Personally, I always felt that rule to be confining and unrealistic. Buy as many bombers and carriers as you want.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.