Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
Royal Rumble – A Werewolf Game

It’s time for a smackdown! Are you strong enough to stand against some of the greatest wrestlers of all time in the ring?

The Royal Rumble is an annual main event for the WWE and now you can take part in it as well! This game is going to be for twenty to thirty players. There will be a certain amount of players starting in the ring at the games outset and then players will be added at different points of the game over the following days. This game is going to be based on Through the Ages, though it will be a little more involved as there is a possibility of players having special powers.

If you’d like to play, please PM me your intention. Also, please feel free to choose a Wrestler from the list provided at the bottom of the rules.

Again, please do not post in the thread.

RULES:

Game starts: April 18, 2011
Lynch: 6pm
Night orders: 7pm
Dawn: After Night orders are due.

WINNING CONDITIONS:

Good wins if all Werewolves from all teams are eliminated.
Evil wins if all of the remaining Werewolves equal the number of Good players left.

Due to the mechanic of players entering the game, there may be times where there aren’t any Werewolves currently active in the game or the Werewolves in the game equal the number Goods in the thread. If there are players still to enter the game that will affect these numbers, the game will continue.

ROLES:

EVIL:

Werewolves: There will be werewolves in the game. There will be separate teams of werewolves based on the number of players. All the werewolf teams will know who each other are, but they will not share a chat, only the specific teams of werewolves will share chat. Each night, each werewolf team can choose to make a kill or not.

NOTE: As the game progresses and as players are eliminated the Werewolf teams will be merged to match the number of players in the game. This will depend on how many players and wolf teams are in the game.

Sorcerer: There will be at least one Sorcerer in the game and possibly more. Each night they will view another player currently in the game and be told whether they are a “Seer” or “Not a Seer.”

Cultist: There will be at least one Cultist in the game and possibly more. They will know the identity of all of the werewolves at the start of the game.

GOOD

Seer: There will be at least one Seer in the game and possibly more. Each night they will view another player currently in the game and be told whether they are a “Werewolf” or “Not a Werewolf.”

Martyr: There will be at least one Martyr in the game and possibly more. Each night they can choose whether to protect another player in the game. If they do and that player is targeted by the Werewolves for a kill, then the Martyr dies instead. If several teams of Werewolves show up then it is possible for multiple Martyr’s to die as well as the person they were protecting.

Hunter: There will be at least one Hunter in the game and possibly more. The role is Parity Hunter, meaning that if there is exactly one Werewolf and one Hunter remaining at the end of the game, the Hunter will over power the Werewolf and win the game for Good.

Villagers: There will be villagers in the game.

LYNCH:

One Day One only one person will be lynched, following that, there will be as many players lynched as night kills the night before.
You may vote [no lynch]

ENTERING THE GAME:

New players will enter the game each, though not necessarily at Dawn. Players will enter in a random order. The amount of players entering the game may vary each day.

MISCELLANEOUS:

You may not use generated coded material in the game.
You may not use scripts to post.
There are no hidden Victory Conditions.
There is a possibility Special Powers.
There is no chance of conversion.
I expect participation. If you cannot commit to posting several times per day, please do not join.
The tiebreaker for votes will be Longest Held Vote.

NOTE: If you have suggestions about the roleset, please send me a PM.

LIST OF AVAILABLE WRESTLERS:

You may message me with a wrestler of your choice or even a list of several wrestlers you’d like to portray, but there is no guarantee that you’ll get any of them.

The Rock - riot
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love
The Undertaker - Tarrant
Kane
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
The Big Show
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Batista
The Miz
Edge - Robb
Chris Jericho - BlackSheep
Bret Hart
Kurt Angle
Jon Cena
Rey Mysterio Jr.
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
The Ultimate Warrior - lvoverride
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper
Jake “The Snake” Roberts
Ted “The Million Dollar Man” DiBiase
The Honky Tonk Man
Sargant Slaughter
Scott Hall/Razor Ramone
Kevin Nash/Diesel
Golddust
Val Venis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
A chair to the back of the head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LEG DROP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OVER THE ROPES HE GOES!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
BlackSheep
bosworthdelajive
jageroxorz
kristiefix
lvoverride
riot
Robb
Tarrant

8 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/6307...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may sign up public. We're aiming for a full thirty players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.