Subject: A Game almost with no attack at all! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

NT. Hong Kong
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes, it may happen.

I played it just once yesterday and only 3 attack cards drawn during the whole game. And only 2 of them were used and the 3rd one couldn't be used after the nations gone.

So, the whole game became a dull one just laying the cards, and count the VP. snoresnore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:A Game almost with no attack at all!
But it was quick, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

NT. Hong Kong
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re:A Game almost with no attack at all!
Spielguy wrote:
But it was quick, right?

Very.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
casterlyrock wrote:
Yes, it may happen.

I played it just once yesterday and only 3 attack cards drawn during the whole game. And only 2 of them were used and the 3rd one couldn't be used after the nations gone.

So, the whole game became a dull one just laying the cards, and count the VP. snoresnore

Yes it can happen. The game then becomes all about building up nations for victory points. The Dragon Hordes expansion fixes this in a big way. In fact, it goes overboard in that there are too many attack cards.

sdhockeyboy wrote:
Played a 3er game of this and there were no attack cards the first round
but what happened was I lost two catapults and my friend lost 3 catapults
and the guy without catapults gained a 2+ card lead.

Did we play it right though? If no attacks happen then catapults are thrown away and are wasted?

It sounds like you may have played it wrong. Catapult attacks are independent of other attacks. Catapult attacks can happen at any time. They do not need an attack card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.