BattleLore» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mounted Charge and bonus attack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cris silva
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmb

I have a question about the Mounted Charge card. i have 2 mounted units to order. The card says: "They (the ordered units) cannot make ranged attacks."

This mean, so i cannot make a pursuit and a bonus attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
mrcosta wrote:

I have a question about the Mounted Charge card. i have 2 mounted units to order. The card says: "They (the ordered units) cannot make ranged attacks."

This mean, so i cannot make a pursuit and a bonus attack?

A ranged attack is an attack against a figure in a non-adjacent hex. The card wouldn't affect pursuit and bonus attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dorian Mogos
Serbia
Beograd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your ordered units may pursue as they normally would, they are only prohibited from shooting any ranged weaponry (like bows) if they had any for the duration of this turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dorianm wrote:
Your ordered units may pursue as they normally would, they are only prohibited from shooting any ranged weaponry (like bows) if they had any for the duration of this turn.

For example - Goblin Ostrich riders with Reflex Bows would not be able to use their ranged weapon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.