Subject: Reinforcements? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Helmut Apel
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my first GameTurn on TBC. So far, i like the game and the innovative mechanics very much. I was also happy that the rules are written that well that i didn´t had to check BGG for clarification of any unclear case - until now cool

Maybe i´m a bit dumb (since that question wasn´t asked here before), but as soon as i had to move my "Game Turn"-Counter on Round two, the question came up:"Where do i have to put the Reinfoce-Shock-Troops and when?". Does it go to the soviet holding-box? Is it placed on the map?

I went through the Rulebook again but didn´t find an answer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shock Units go to the Soviet Reserve Box on the map.
Then you must follow rule 17.2.1 for their placement.

Paolo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Apel
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paolo, now i found it under 6.1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Whew!

I'm glad the rules covered that. Writing them was a great labor! Almost everything in TBC is unlike every other wargame, so it took a lot of careful explaining and illustrations to make everything clear.

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
Whew!

I'm glad the rules covered that. Writing them was a great labor! Almost everything in TBC is unlike every other wargame, so it took a lot of careful explaining and illustrations to make everything clear.

Alan Emrich

TBC rulebook is near perfect: no errata at all, clear examples, and the game is great fun overall.

Paolo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Apel
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan, i have to agree to Paolo. The TBC-Rulebook is one of the best explained and structured i have in my collection. Very good work - like the whole Game!

Since TBC was my first VPG-Game and i´m excited about it me looking forward now for more. Already putted "We must tell the Emperor" and "Nemo´s War" with expansions in the shopping kart at my favorite german dealer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.