Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Miller
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, My son got this game for Christmas and this has been the first chance to play it together but we ran into some issues. The rules are clear on the basic weapons {Damage/Weapon Users} such as the shotgun attacking a #2 armored infantry reads 3/1 meaning roll 3 dice per firing shotgun, easy enough. So here's the problem some of the heavier weapons are not clearly explained unless I'm dumb then someone please point me in the right direction please. Could someone explain to me

1. how to read the Flamethrower when engaging armored vehicles what does it mean 1/4

2. how does the Bazooka work for example 1/3, does this mean I need 3 men to fire it

3. how does the Laser Werfer work 1/2

4. How does the Panzerfaust work 1/2 and the ammo usage is a little confusing could some one dumb it down for me please

5. And lastly is there an ammo cap on the Panzerchreck and Bazooka.

Any help would be greatly welcome my son is thirteen and I don't usually play these type of games
Thanks for your time in reading this
Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Evening,

Question 1 through 3:

The number in front of the slash is the number of dice you roll.
The number after the slash is the points of damage done per Hit.
(Page 5, lower right part of the page)

So...

1/4: Roll one die. If a hit, then four points of damage.
1/3: Roll one die. If a hit, then three points of damage.
1/3: Roll one die. If a hit, then two points of damage.

Yeah, it stinks to be at the receiving end of that.

Question 4
The squad carries two uses of Panzerfaust. Unlike standard weapons, there is no one figure carrying this weapon. As long as you have a figure alive, then they can use it. You can use it twice per game. (Page 20)

Question 5
If there aren't little check boxes in the bottom of the unit card, then the ammo is unlimited. Fire away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.