Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,
I live in the Chicago NW Suburbs and just started playing Memoir 44 and i am totally hooked! I have played probably around 50 games between the online version and the regular base game Looking for people that play and would want to meet up and are ok with someone who is newer to the game and still learning. I am also interested in learning other war games also but ones on the lighter side since i usually don't have a whole day to dedicate to a game.

Currently i own:
The base game and eastern front.
I just ordered the Pacific Theater & Mediterranean pack along with the desert/winter board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rousar
United States
Warrenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
haha....poop
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Troy,

I don't know how far you're willing to travel or where exactly you're at but for the past couple of months Ty Snouffer has been running an Overlord scenario at the Fair Game store in Downers Grove. His user ID is as follows:

Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The web address for the FLGS is: http://fairgamestore.com/

Ty is hosting an event tomorrow night which can be seen at his personal site which can be found here

I'm on his mailing list to find out when his next events are scheduled so if you're interested just send him a geek mail and I'm sure he'd add you to the list.

In the past we've had between 8-12 show up and play some really fun overlord scenarios.

If this is too far for you distance wise I hope you can find something closer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the response!

I saw that on the forum and it looks cool and i will keep it in mind if i can make it Friday nights normally don't work for me since usually i am spending time with my wife. I am willing to drive a little bit but I was trying to see what else was out there. I live very close to Games Plus (Awesome store IMO) in Mount Prospect, so wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up there on occasion or already plays there, or around there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.