Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is for general discussion of the March European Auction geeklist: European Auction Geeklist: March

Comments on the list should be posted here and NOT in the comments section of that list (so that subscribing to the geeklist is useful). Discussion/questions specific to an item may be either in the item or the discussion thread, whichever is more appropriate.

If you want to comment on the general aspects of the European Auction Geeklist (like for suggestions on how next month should be run differently) then you can put them here, or it may be more useful to put them on the main Discussion thread:
Discussion Thread for a regular European Auction Geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't like Invers, then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry--I missed the rules about 1 week max. and random end time.
I've adjusted my items for sale accordingly.

Thanks for organizing this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffinberlin wrote:
Sorry--I missed the rules about 1 week max. and random end time.
I've adjusted my items for sale accordingly.

Thanks for organizing this!

Just to point out that those are suggested/default rules. You can actually list things however you like. I wanted to make the list as flexible as possible for sellers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for information, I noticed that James Sinden hadn't closed the items on the list (he has a lot!). I geekmailed him and got a reply back saying he is in the Caribbean with limited internet access. He'll update when he gets back and ignore any late bids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.