Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mallory Dean
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there much demand for Dragon Strike? I just saw it in a thrift store and had no idea about it before looking it up on the geek. I am not even sure if it is complete yet or if it contains the infamous VHS. I was just curious if it was a legitimate opition for trade bate or eve to sell... I noticed it has ridiculous prices on Amazon but I figure asking $50+ doesn't mean you will actually sell it for that much...

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Vogel
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the Board Game Pricing Utility, prices have been around $30 to $40 in the last year or so:

http://www.spielboy.com/GeekPrices.php

Might be worth picking up if it's complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
That pulls from BGG marketplace, correct? With so many BGG geeklists auctions, lot of buyers who sell multiple items to the same person will list the item under 1 marketplace entry...something to keep in mind. Plus you want to keep in mind how many don't sell and at a specific price

Also, you are correct...just because someone is asking a certain price doesn't mean they will ever get it (Amazon is laughable at times). I'd recommend checking completed auctions on eBay

I would say currently Dragon Strike, if complete, can sell for $20-$25 on Ebay, perhaps $30 if mint/unplayed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.