Subject: New player question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve B

Milwaukee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmb
My brother and I are playing and I have a question when a fighter or bomber attacks a territory in conjunction with other land units. can the defending destroy the aircraft even if he has no AAA in that territory? and if not how does it resolve?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Random Chance
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, it can. It resolves no different if it was ground versus ground. Place your units on the battle board and conduct combat. Infantry and ground units can take down fighters and bombers during the combat phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Weed
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
how sweet the sound...
badge
Fear The Hat !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
naval bombardment are the only units impervious to retaliation. subs can't hit planes depending on the version/rules you are playing by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that the AA-gun doesn't participate in the battle itself. It gets a single 1/6 chance to hit each attacking aircraft before the battle. NOT in each subsequent round of battle in the same palyer turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.