Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arttu Häyhä
(aih)
Finland
Kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's ok for two. And that way it actually keeps the playing time in line with the content. Extra players makes it too long for fun games. It is pretty repetitive game after all.

Also storytelling element gets better with two players when you remember what has happened to all the characters. We always try to tell the story as we play the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks forthe answer Arttu, raises my interest level.
Anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Norder
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've only ever played it with two players, and we like it fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kadrie
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From my experience, it's OK with two. Depends on the 'players' though: A couple of 'loose' folks that have fun with the story telling, is probably fine. In my case, '2' with my wife isn't really jumping. We'd probably play a different game. Certainly do better with a different game. :P

But it's been much more fun with 4. Makes for a solid 'dinner & games' game, including with non-gamer folk. Especially if several of the folks are of a 'creative' or imaginative bent. There's a lot more folks to play off of with the story threads. And having fun with the story telling is a big part of the fun of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Baker
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
The tactics for some of the cards vary in a two player game. With two players, a card that makes you miss your turn is potentially worth using on your own character; in a four player game, I only use those cards offensively.

In any case, I feel that it plays fine with two players - those as others have said, it's always better with someone who enjoys exploring the storytelling aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie Fabian

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a great game for 2. We always tell a story about each character, so it's a lot of fun. Plus, that way we can go in to gory details without having other people look at us like we're nuts.

I haven't played with any of the expansions, so I can't comment on those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emna Shimmer
msg tools
Yes thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.