United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
Retired in paradise!
badge
Who ate my hat?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just recieved two packages from them (From both their locations).

Very well packaged, Super quick shipping (same day even though placed late in the afternoon).

Hassle free payment method.

Konig
Edit: ESL kicking in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Konig wrote:
Hassel free payment method.

I don't think you should dis the Hoff like dat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Rey
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
Retired in paradise!
badge
Who ate my hat?
mbmbmbmbmb

Fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom gets 90% of my gaming money for a reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
Tom gets 90% of my gaming money for a reason.

Me too!

And being in Ohio, I even feel like I'm supporting a FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane H
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love them!!
I am in their one day shipping zone, so I get my games the day after I place my order, and they have a great shipping price. Woot Woot Board and Bits
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carson Dech
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with the above. I"m in Ohio but their low prices, cheap and quick shipping, excellent service and pseudo feel of supporting a local store make them my top choice. Last order i placed was friday afternoon, had my package saturday, wasn't expecting it til monday.

But weirdly enough their shipping to my place of work is $2 more than to my home. Work is geographically 35 miles closer to them and my home delivery center is out of PA rather than OH. Yet it's cheaper to home. Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Thorne

Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love them too. 1 day shipping is great. However, maybe it's me but they don't seem to get the new releases as fast as everyone else. Example-repurposed Battlelore and others. I usually just wait until they get it in but lately it seems different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have to agree. B&B's service is fantastic. I also think that Thor at Gamesurplus does a stellar job as well. My only wish is that they would get some of the newer games in stock and in larger quantities than some of their competition. Often newer games are delayed coming in stock and often are sold out. I think they might could do better if they were able to manage their inventory a bit better. I know that I have wanted to pull the trigger on some orders with them, but the games are either divided between Ohio and Washington or they have run out of stock. Other than that, they have some of the best prices and great prices to boot. One last thing, they really pack their games well. Throwing games into a box with only packing peanuts does not always ensure they arrive in good condition. I have always been impressed by their willingness to pack the games so that they don't shift. One major plus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983938?commentid=2017377#c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.