Subject: Fantasy Flight Games Product Document Archive rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Flickinger
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure when this cropped up on their site, but I just wanted to make sure people knew it was there. This should make it easy to verify that you have all the PDF files associated with the game. Hopefully, it also means that they will not disappear from the site anytime soon.

Publisher's Site Description "When you find a game you enjoy, it may remain a popular fixture in your library long after retailers have sold their very last copy. This page will collect some of the most requested rulebooks and support documents for FFG releases that are no longer in production."

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_nrep.asp?eidm=19
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. All files acquired.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cezary Gronek
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm the kind of guy that has to have everything backed up, so I've downloaded and saved everything on WoW:tBG and WoW:tAG, as well as Warcraft: FAQs, Rules, League Scenarios, news, trailer movies, you name it. I also suspect that the Great Purge (shame on you Blizzard!) will eventually get to BGG, so instead of putting it all here I offer everything I got to anybody who sends me a PM. Jest tell me what you want and I'll send it to you.
Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.