Popular Tags: [View All]
Omari Brooks
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The special effect on the Back To Back action card is as such:

"When your character is attacked, you can discard this card from your hand to give 1 weapon -20 damage this turn"

My question is why would I ever want to do less damage on purpose?! My only conclusion is that this is a HUGE typo and the card is supposed to give 1 weapon +20 damage instead. Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume it means the weapon of the person attacking you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Yeah, that card's usefulness is limited to versus mode only. In fact, if you look at the recommended setups in the rulebook, the only place you'll find this card is under the versus mode setups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omari Brooks
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Yeah, that card's usefulness is limited to versus mode only. In fact, if you look at the recommended setups in the rulebook, the only place you'll find this card is under the versus mode setups.

OK, I admit I skipped over that section of the rules as I have no interest in that mode. At least it wasn't a typo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bankhead
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
The way I use it is that it's an either or option. If you explore the mansion and don't kill the infected, you can discard (trash) the card to lessen the damage the infected would do to you by 20. Or you can use the other features in the market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.