Ryszard Hasala
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I have few questions:
(sorry for my english)

1.When I end my 3 turn, ufo tiles for Phase II are mix with rest of ufo tiles from phase one or replace them ?
2.the same question about phase II and III. If I mix then why on alien forces phase III card miss small ufo ?
3.when ufos win battle with fighters and accomplish mission on the ground and survived are they return to container with other tiles or out of the game.
4.how many card player can have ?
5. If player don't use any card he draw new one on the end of turn ?
6. If I have 1 hangar, 1 warehouse, 1 laboratory and I want build new 1 laboratory and 2 hangar then I need on first build 2 warehouses ?
rhcorvin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Thomsen
Germany
Neckargemünd
flag msg tools
Hi Ryszard,

1. replace it
2. the same like 1.
3. remove it
4. no card limit
5. only in advanced games with the intelligence officer faction. Independent if you play a card or not.
6. yes. If you own a second storage hall this will permit you to build a second building of the same type. Example a second Hangar and/or a second laboratory etc...

I hope this will help you. Have fun with this great game.

kind regards
Atanax
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryszard Hasala
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the answer.

I need some more clarified...

3. you mean when ufos win or lose I must remove it from the game ?
but in page 12 you can see that text:
... Allied Victory: The Ufo is destroyed (it is not returned to Ufo container)
I think this sentence can give some conclusion(of course not directly) that survived ufos can return to the container.
Otherwise I can't found in rulebook that ufos is destroyed like you said.

5. then player in basic game draw new card at the end of turn or no ? or only when he use one of his card during that turn.

rhcorvin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Thomsen
Germany
Neckargemünd
flag msg tools
Hi rhcorvin,
3. That´s truly not clearly clarified. (I have interpret it such a way these ships are explain the new "Alien Base" of the occupied country)
There we must wait for the Errata. :-(
5. In Phase 7 you always receive a new card. The card quantity depends on the number of players.

kind regards
Atanax
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacobo Ca
Spain
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi rhcorvin,

All UFOs are used only once and when used they don't go back into the UFO container. So at the end of any phase the container should be empty and UFOs for the next phase are introduced into it. Note that there are 12 UFOs for Phase 1 (4 used per turn), 12 for Phase II (6 used per turn) and 16 for Phase III (8 used per turn).

So answer your questions:
- 1 & 2 as Atanax mentioned is 'Replace them'.

- 3. The UFO has been used and is removed (doesn't go back into the UFO container)

- 4. There is no card hand limit.

- 5. Players draw cards at the end of turn depending on the number of allied bases in play:
- With 4 players (i.e. 4 bases), each player draw a card at the end of turn.
- With 3 players (i.e. 3 bases), the first player draws 2 cards and the other players draw one card.
- With 2 players (i.e. 2 bases), each player draw 2 cards.
- Playing solitaire depends on the number of allied bases you're playing with.
The differences on using/drawing cards depending on the number of players are detailed in 'Preparation of the Game' section.

- 6. Yes, you need 2 more warehouses to build two more hangars.

Cheers,
Jacobo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryszard Hasala
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great :) Thank you very much for the answers:) Now I can play without errors:)
rhcorvin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.