Subject: Looking for Doomtown in bulk. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Lenz
United States
Hoboken
NJ
flag msg tools
My substantial Ep 1-3 Doomtown collection was destroyed in a flood and I miss it.

If you have one you don't use I would like to buy it. I don't mind if high end rares are picked out.

Michael

PS: I could buy or trade old MTG in bulk, old L5r, Old AGOT, old WoW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can join the lottery ... I have this in there:
Item for Geeklist "Games for Geekgold March 2011 - Third in the year is the charm?"
(Oh, and here's a geekgold, so you can at least put in 1 bid!)

An auction from last month inspired me to spread the joy of playing Deadlands : Doomtown CCG. I managed to find two sealed starters among my old collection, and those will be sent to the winner. So the winner will get enough to play a two player game right off the bat!

The two starters are:
Sweetrock (rolling thunder ep3) -- a powerful corporation
Whateley Family Estate (rolling thunder ep4) -- a family of hucksters

For bonuses, you'll get anything from free shipping, to additional sealed decks, and I'll even offer some custom-built decks! (Most of my collection is already opened, so I can't offer any other sealed decks or sealed boosters) The cards are in very good condition.

Winner Drawn on: March 31 -- sometime in the Evening, Eastern US time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Contact
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(click the envelope above his avatar and badge to send geekmail. He'll hook you up!

Mikelenz wrote:
My substantial Ep 1-3 Doomtown collection was destroyed in a flood and I miss it.

If you have one you don't use I would like to buy it. I don't mind if high end rares are picked out.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
Contact
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(click the envelope above his avatar and badge to send geekmail. He'll hook you up!

Mikelenz wrote:

Michael

Yeah, I can put together some sort of package ranging from a couple of decks or 300 cards that fit a small flat rate box to super deluxe. I've bought a couple of large lots plus some sealed product that having culled my wants/needs I need to start dealing with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check your Geekmail. I contacted you a few days ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.