5 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Playing two trauma cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel Kaul
msg tools
Hi,
can i play two cards after one trigger, for example the trauma card that moves the inv. 3 spaces (this card is discarded) and immediately afterwards a claustrophobia card, for example?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mb
CaptainGen wrote:
Hi,
can i play two cards after one trigger, for example the trauma card that moves the inv. 3 spaces (this card is discarded) and immediately afterwards a claustrophobia card, for example?

I don't think so, as the trauma card has to be played "immediately" after the trigger. In your case the second card is played immediately after the first card and not after the trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainGen wrote:
Hi,

The intention is definitely one card per trigger, otherwise you could save up all the trauma cards that cause additional sanity loss (or whatever) and steamroll the first investigator that gets hurt by dropping every card on him one after the next. That would be brutal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Peters
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's time to go Full Chort.
badge
‎"NO FATE BUT THE NARRATIVES WE IMPOSE ON LIFE'S RANDOM CHAOS TO DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM OUR EXISTENTIAL PLIGHT"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, though, that makes me wonder: there is at least one injury trauma that causes horror, right? something like "demoralizing injury" I believe? if i play that on an investigator after he's hurt, can THAT horror damage trigger an insanity trauma card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord3125 wrote:
Hmmm, though, that makes me wonder: there is at least one injury trauma that causes horror, right? something like "demoralizing injury" I believe? if i play that on an investigator after he's hurt, can THAT horror damage trigger an insanity trauma card?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.