Popular Tags: [View All]
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an artcow link to the complete set with courts? also, i am thinking of ordering 2 sets but with an identifier on the 2nd deck. that way, i can play games that requires 2 decks combined, and easily sort them out afterwards.

thanks for pointing out any direct link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Caligari
United States
King of Prussia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You're in luck! Seems you have several to choose from.

See this Geeklist Item and the comments under it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks! i only found one link with court but i would like another background. do u know if there's a way i can change this? i dont seems to be able to go into the deck editor with the links. and if i wish to add some symbol on top of the cards (to indentify the 2nd deck) is that possible to add?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andre_sand wrote:

You're in luck! Seems you have several to choose from.

See this Geeklist Item and the comments under it.

See also the discussion thread for this image:

cpf86 wrote:

thanks! i only found one link with court but i would like another background. do u know if there's a way i can change this? i dont seems to be able to go into the deck editor with the links. and if i wish to add some symbol on top of the cards (to indentify the 2nd deck) is that possible to add?

I am not terribly proficient with ArtsCow. You might ask as an ArtsCow question in the DIY forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.