Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Sweatt
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone physically received their copy of Nightfall yet? I know the date was moved to March 21, but some people have commented they may get theirs today. I pre-ordered the game several weeks ago at my local game shop. They told me it ships Monday (March 21) and they don't expect to have mine in until March 23. Does this make sense to anyone? I would imagine they all ship the same day...

-Gary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will depend on what distributor(s) your store is using, mostly in shipping times from AEG to the distributor and distributor to store. Unless it's a collectible game (where they try to coordinate release events), release dates are generally a nebulous affair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS in Germany got it on Thursday, I bought my copy yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Mucchiello
United States
Edison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Todd has explained many times he hates giving out release dates for this very reason. He can't control what happens once the product leaves AEG's hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Milbrath
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
badge
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought my copy on Friday at my FLGS. I have yet to play it, but I'm currently in the process of reading the rules. Got a little sidetracked with Mansions of Madness last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Sweatt
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmucchiello wrote:
Todd has explained many times he hates giving out release dates for this very reason. He can't control what happens once the product leaves AEG's hands.

I just didn't know if I should expect my game store to have it Monday or not. Sadly, I will just have to wait and see.

-Gary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmb
Monoutopia wrote:
Has anyone physically received their copy of Nightfall yet? I know the date was moved to March 21, but some people have commented they may get theirs today. I pre-ordered the game several weeks ago at my local game shop. They told me it ships Monday (March 21) and they don't expect to have mine in until March 23. Does this make sense to anyone? I would imagine they all ship the same day...

-Gary

It hit several stores in the Phoenix area on Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monoutopia wrote:
Has anyone physically received their copy of Nightfall yet?

Yes -- its in the BGG marketplace right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped from coolstuffinc.com last Thursday, and with luck it will be there when I get home this afternoon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.