Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
May somebody list differences between 2010 and 2011 edition? (colors, size of components, quality etc.)

The older one is being sold at publishers website at half price, and I am really considering purchasing a copy.

The only 2 differences that I have spotted are cover and color of road - are there any more?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Christophe Bouvier
France
Saint-Didier en Velay
Auvergne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Michal,

The main differences are cover and color of road.
There are just french rules in the 2010 edition : but for foreigners I ad the 6 languages rules book !

On the K cards there is french sentence remplaced by drawings in the 2011 editions : crevaison (for flat tyre), bonne corde (for OK in short cut) and corde sale (for dirty corner). A little french touch !

All the other components are the same.

And since few days maybe you know you can buy Rallyman in Poland :
http://www.rallyman.fr/fr/revendeurs/gdzie-kupi-gr-rallyman-...

Thanks for your interest for Rallyman !

jcb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Jean-Christophe,

thank you very much for your heavily detailed answer. I must admit that these differences do not seem to be a problem for me. And the special price that is available on your website is more than great.

As you are here on BGG I have two additional questions:
1. Are there any chances that the old edition will be not compatible with any upcoming expansions?
2. If I order 2 copies of Rallyman 2010 do I get free shipping to Poland?

I am perfectly sure, that the game is available in Poland, but your "old version price" is more than great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Christophe Bouvier
France
Saint-Didier en Velay
Auvergne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michal,

Dimensions of boards are the same, tht is the most important thing for compatibility with future expansions : so there's no problem with 2010 edition (it was very important for me to think to the first customers).

You know the real shipment cost by post is 26€ for 1 game and 34.6€ for 2 games. Post is very expensive, I am sorry. On my web site I propose 15€ until 2 games to help foreigners customers. I am sur you can understand it's impossible for me to do better, without taking risk for my small company.

Or I can propose you an other offer : 8 euros the shipment cost but without tracing, and a 1 week deadline : the formule is "Eco International" until 2000g maxi (1 game).

Tell me what you prefer !

Have a nice evening,

jcb@rallyman.fr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan F T
Colombia
Bogota
DC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Salut Jean-Christophe!

I am reading that there is another difference between 2nd and 3td edition:

"There is a slight difference in the ratio of cards for the different gears (doesn't effect game play) "

Is this true?

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.