Valdir Jorge
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

Does anyone know the address of a FLGS in the Orlando/Melbourne area in Florida? A friend of mine lives there (in Melbourne) and he wants to buy TransAmerica for his family...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! Cool! Someone close by. The only game store I know of in Melbourne (I've lived here for 15 years) is
Wizard's Wall at 235 Hibiscus BLVD. They have a very limited number of board games. They are mainly a comics, rpg, and miniature shop. I was there yesterday and I know they don't have TA on the shelf but can probably order it. prices are msrp and up You can give them a call at 321-727-2599. Nice folks though.

In Orlando there is Sci-Fi City http://www.sci-fi-city.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Thomas
United States
Alma
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would give a hearty plug for Sci-Fi city in Orlando. The customer service there was great - I was there on vacation and they hooked me up with two games - one for me and one for my family - and gave me directions to get there. They've got a great games selection. If you call them, they'll hold it for you.

PT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen broadbent
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Sci-Fi city is the place to go the have lots of board games and everything else for that matter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
There is even a gaming group that meets every sat. at Sci-Fi City called Central Florida Gamers Network. They've got a website but I don't remember the URL. It's on my gaming groups website under "Useful Gaming Links" though:

www.thoia.com/gg/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, what Marc said. You can't go wrong with a trip to Sci-Fi City. Most everything is MSRP, but they sometimes run buy one, get one free sales which are always nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.