Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christos Mallis
Greece
thessaloniki
Evosmos
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone knows if Academy games sends missing counters.In my game the "panther D #2" counter is missing.If someone knows please inform me... How may i request it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonnie H
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just write them an email. Their email address was included with the letter from Uwe. He is usually very good in getting back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coen Velden
Germany
Geldern
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also try to send Uwe a GM, he's very friendly, and tries to help one as good as he can.

uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Mallis
Greece
thessaloniki
Evosmos
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I visited the Academy games page once, but i didn t found customer service.Thank you all for your help.You were very helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Mallis
Greece
thessaloniki
Evosmos
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coenst wrote:
You could also try to send Uwe a GM, he's very friendly, and tries to help one as good as he can.

uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

I send Uwe a geekmail about this situation two days ago but i had no response .Maybe he don t deals with such things or he will not answer.Probably i should inform the academy games company itself... Does anyone know the page of customer service for academy games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Imhoff
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the Academy Games website, they might be at GAMA in Las Vegas now. Please give him several days, He has always been very helpful to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christos Mallis
Greece
thessaloniki
Evosmos
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phule wrote:
According to the Academy Games website, they might be at GAMA in Las Vegas now. Please give him several days, He has always been very helpful to me.

Maybe he is at the time very busy.Ok i will be waiting ,and then,if he don t answer till end of the week i will try to contact company again. I think that one week is enough for everyone to answer a simple geekmail. Thanks Phule
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.