Popular Tags: Variant [+] Zombies [+] Madness [+] Mall [+] [View All]
Brody Sheard
United States
Fargo
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just thrifted a mall madness. It's not complete but was hoping I could make into the zombie game. Do I need the electronic bank thing to work for this? Or any special pieces specifically?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope! Just get some of the 8 sided dice and have at it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I changed a few things up since I do have a working electronic squawk box.

4-player only of course

Movement is dictated by the sqauwk box - same movement rules as Zombies!!!/

Sales and Clearances are now the item spawn points, you register a purchase when you make it to a sale location remove sale marker swipe your card for a sale and roll for items even is a card odd is bullets (roll d6 for amount) (the box will autospawn 3 new sales/clearances once 3 purchases have been made)

Hearts can only be gained by going upstairs to the three food locations (Food Court,Ice Cream shoppe, Movie theater) at a food location roll d6 a 5-6 is a success roll (you found food) roll a D4 to determine how many.

The ATM is an always on Card machine - but you must roll an even to successfully receive a card.

And the Bathroom is a safe zone for one round - zombies will not chase you into the bathroom but you must leave on your next turn and you cannot immediately return(you leave on a turn you stay out for a turn then you can return) Unless the squawk box returns you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.