Gentleshark Auldfire
Portugal
flag msg tools
The problem:

I'm starting a little project of mine, based on a long time hobby, it's a custom trading card game based around a unification of role-playing and strategy.

Although the project is still in it's early stages, I've already managed to plan ahead for most of the upcoming requirements (such as Artists, Rules, Possible Showcasing, etc. ) which lead me to a small obstacle, that of an utter lack of custom trading card printing services in Europe at affordable prices - preferably Pay On Demand - while many in the US (the shipping costs, unfortunately, for this low-scale hobby project render the latter an impossibility).

I was wondering if there any suggestions amongst other fellow hobbyists and card/board game enthusiasts for such a service that wouldn't force me to invest 10 times the initial product cost (as it occurred with shipping prices from the US) to get the printed decks to Portugal.

PS:If possible, recommendations on game part shops would also be appreciated (taking particular interest in dice and possible game mats/boards).

I would like thank any and all future replies that may assist me
~ Sir Gentleshark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
Artscow is your friend. Make sure you use the free shipping coupons.

www.artscow.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.