Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a pirate I had a lot of bounties on my head making it impossible to get to port. Am I right to assume that missions (and to a lesser extent, rumors)are for the most part for merchant players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
There are a lot of rumors that require Scouting checks...I would say that those are fine for Pirates.

There are many missions that are for pirates as well...especially the Letters of Marque.

Of course, if you have too many bounties then you won't be able to enter ports to get the missions or rumors...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Typically, I'm able to manage my bounties to anger only 1-2 countries and in doing so keep some of the rumors and missions available. I typically get 1 glory point, and occasionally 2 from them as a pirate with most my points from doing piratey things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
TankBoy wrote:
Yoren wrote:
doing piratey things.
arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.