Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aitor
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to use some AT-43 big miniatures for other games, but I don't know the diameter of their bases. These are the miniatures I'm interested in:
-UNA TacArms
-Red Block Kolossus
-Red Block Kossak
-UNA Defenders Snake
-Therian Golgoth (Red or Black)

Judging by gallery photos, I think that the UNA TacArms and the Red Block Kolossus have both the same base size, and this size is 40mm diameter. Am I right?

However, I'm unsure about the size of the Defenders Snake, Kossak and Golgoth. Are they 50mm? 60mm?

Could you help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
recon = 65mm ( * )
assault = 80mm ( ** )
support = 130mm ( *** )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aitor
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

However, as I have no idea of AT-43, I don't know which vehicles goes in each category.modest

Is this right?

TacArms and Kolossus: 40mm
Kossak and DefenderSnake: 65mm
Golgoth: 80mm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Incoming Priority Message...
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about the bigger vehicles but do know that the TacArms, Kolossi and Karman infantry are on 40mm bases.

T.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hollyhock wrote:
However, as I have no idea of AT-43, I don't know which vehicles goes in each category.modest

Sorry, the Kossak, Defender Snake and Golgoth all fall into the assault strider category. The smaller vehicles like Fire Toads are recon striders and the largest vehicles, Dotch Yaga, Fire Crawler are support striders. I do not know about the base sizes for the Tac Arms or Kolossi, but they should be the same size. Each unit class should have a uniform base size no matter what army they are attached to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.