Jeremy Salinas
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Man Vs Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a person at IELLO that I can contact to discuss buying a Review Copy so that I can do one of my Drakkenstrike's Components Breakdown Video Review Series in HD ??

If not, is there a European Retailer that someone can recommend I contact so that I can buy an English Copy of the game? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Branch
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone please make this happen A LOT of BGGers would like to see a review on this game SOON
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hermann
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, I would like to see a review from Jeremy on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to buy a review copy from the same retailer! I'd be happy to review it, too.

As far as I know, philibertnet.com is supposed to have a few English copies, and cardhaus.com is advertising a March pre-order, but it sounds like all English copies may already be spoken for, and the pre-order offers not correct. Which is obviously a bummer for those of us who think the game looks like lots of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to beg for the chance to buy this too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
Another buyer, right here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luffy Lo
msg tools
mbmbmb
support!
can't wait for you review!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you should write/call Richard Garfield and ask him to drop by with the game, he should have an English copy of it in his closet. You could make a feature component breakdown video review series in hd with him. just a bold thought though but you could try it.

Else try the philibert.net site they might still have the game available. I ordered my copy there a few weeks back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Lorentin
Finland
Espoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can order an english version on Philibert here. Do not hesitate to send them emails if you have any questions, they are really nice people and they answer really quickly.

EDIT: Ha ha! I did not see it was already indicated before

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrPinkEyes wrote:
You can order an english version on Philibert here. Do not hesitate to send them emails if you have any questions, they are really nice people and they answer really quickly.

So how do non French speakers navigate a French website and not end up buying 30 copies of Candyland by accident?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
Saca_Muela wrote:
MrPinkEyes wrote:

So how do non French speakers navigate a French website and not end up buying 30 copies of Candyland by accident?

By flicking on the translate option in your awesome google chrome browser ofcourse hehehe, and a bit of french should be known like anglais which is all quite obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Lorentin
Finland
Espoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
16 Ft Pauly wrote:
Saca_Muela wrote:
MrPinkEyes wrote:

By flicking on the translate option in your awesome google chrome browser ofcourse hehehe, and a bit of french should be known like anglais which is all quite obvious.

Yep, just look for the game you want and be sure that "langage : anglais" or "version anglaise" is included in the decsription. Or send them an email. Or ask me if nothing else works

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.