Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wargamers! Now that the tax season is nearly over, and you are either 1) fighting mad or 2) flush with a cash rebate then you must be ready for fighting…

Fighting Formations: Grossdeutschland Infantry Division, that is!

This is the newest game from Chad Jensen, of Combat Commander and Dominant Species fame, and GMT. The East Bay Wargamers will be hosting a World-Wide Release Game Day of this soon-to-be-released game. Tanks? Check. Artillery? Check. Infantry? Check. Leadership? Check. Innovation? Check. You? (Check out the details of the event…and decide for yourself).

What: Fighting Formations World-Wide Game Release Day.

Where: At Endgame (921 Washington St.) in Old Downtown Oakland (across from the Pacific Coast Brewery).

When: April 17th, from 10-6pm.

With: None other than the man, the myth, the legend himself Chad Jensen ~ and his wife and game developer, Kai Jensen.

Who: You, and all the other grognards who would like to bring their pre-ordered game to learn from the Master of the New Golden Age of Wargaming himself…Chad Jensen, and his illustrious and veteran grognard player of a wife (who will wipe you off the face of the map, if you are not careful…), Kai Jensen! (As well as you…Check!) There will be several others besides Chad and Kai available to teach the game, after which we’ll break into as many casual game sessions as we can muster based on available copies and interested players. We are hoping that
Endgame will have some extra copies on hand for those who missed the
P-500 order.

Please check out:

http://www.endgameoakland.com/

Will Green at wgwgreen@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be breaking this out and learning together at April SNEW ( Southern New England Wargamers) on the 16th. Of course we don't get the benefit of Kai & Chad.
Jealous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottH wrote:
We will be breaking this out and learning together at April SNEW ( Southern New England Wargamers) on the 16th. Of course we don't get the benefit of Kai & Chad.
Jealous!

Oh, come on now. I would imagine if your group ponied up the airfare for them, they would be happy to come out and visit! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sheely
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was one of the playtesters for the game I am going to try to be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobiecat wrote:
I was one of the playtesters for the game I am going to try to be there.

Hey Mike,

It would be great to have you come join us. Your expertise in the game would be a benefit to those of us who have yet to try it out! Also, if you haven't been to Endgame that's worth the trip alone. ( I toured the US stopping at numerous game stores along the way, and rated this store The Best in America!)

(Off my soapbox...)

If you can make it, the guys in the East Bay Wargamers always welcome new folks, and having you there, along with Chad and Kai would be ideal. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.