BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Im looking for the USA version of this game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillermo NdG
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
Please take a look to a game I have uploaded into my gallery.
Th one that says LEYENDAS Y BATALLAS DEL UNIVERO. I want to know if the art is original or if this is a version of the original. And the name of the original game. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's hard to tell from just the box cover, but it looks like it has the game mechanics of Crossbows and Catapults. I skimmed through the various versions of Crossbows and Catapults here on BGG, but didn't see any that had artwork similar to the game in your photo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillermo NdG
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, thats the game, thank you. And I think they used the art of this one:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/6790/crossbows-and-catapu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Timothy
Canada
Uxbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What an awesome game for a young kid who loves medieval stuff! I still have my copy I received when I was a kid. No box left mind you but I still have all the pieces. It's been a long time since it's been played. I have the main set, the Trojan horse, Dragon, outpost towers and the ram and battle shield as well. They released one additional set from what I recall which was a cyclops and a minotaur which I never got.

Edit: and just now I learn that there were chariots and viking ship accessories! I had no idea. Haven't found any pics of the minotaur and cyclops on BGG though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.