United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hate to be all self promoting, but I have been asked by several people to have a microbadge for my AVRAW review series. So...head on over to this geeklist...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/65718/item/1623470#ite...

And let your artistic juices flow. If you are one of those people that has little or no artistic creativity (like me) you can simply thumb the geeklist and have a chance at winning 50 GG.

Also - make sure you thumb the design you like the most, or multiple ones if you like.

I will end this some time in early April and the entry with the most thumbs wins! I do, however, hold final veto power. I don't want someone coming up with a microbadge that says "I love Rick Astley" and then have everyone vote it up to high heaven to force me into something I don't like.

Thanks for your interest in this - and thanks in advance for your submissions.

Remember! Thumb the geeklist if you want to win some geekgold!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rilyn in a Viking helmet should do nicely!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Rilyn in a Viking helmet should do nicely!

If someone can pull it off, I would dig it, even though I would rather it not be about my awesome little girl, since she is going to have a brother or sister soon enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.