Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Bird
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
G'day,

Just wanted to double-check my interpretation of the rules for "starting" and "re-inforcement" blips.

If a mission states that the GS player gets two starting blips and two reinforcement blips per turn, then that would mean that on their first turn, they would actually have a total of four blips to play with, right? The two starting blips, plus the two that turn up in the re-inforcement phase for every turn.

I'm pretty sure this is correct. The rules are pretty clear - the re-inforcement phase is a standard part of the GS player's turn, and there is there is nothing in the rules stating that turn 1 should be treated any differently for re-inforcements. I just want to make absolutely certain that I haven't mis-interpreted something.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Darling
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
"How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist..."
badge
Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes, Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake, Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make, Bacon pancaaaaake!
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know you are totally correct. This is how we interpreted it and is how we play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right and played it correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.