Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
the 3 pages should make 1 deck of 12, double-sided cards.

6x straights (punch-it/ease-up)
2x easy right/left
2x hard right/left
2x skid right/left

all players share this deck ... although some owners have printed multiples, but you don't have to.

I hope this helps

-G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the most maneuvers that can conceivably be performed by a vehicle in one turn? (biggest engine, best driver, etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
heruca wrote:
What is the most maneuvers that can conceivably be performed by a vehicle in one turn? (biggest engine, best driver, etc.)
I can't recall if there are any add-on cards that give extra AP, but normally the maximum is 6 if you've got the biggest engine.

Your driver skill doesn't affect how many actions you can program into a turn, it just determines how likely you are to be able to complete them all without losing control of the car.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heywood
United States
Kelso
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woelf wrote:
heruca wrote:
I can't recall if there are any add-on cards that give extra AP, but normally the maximum is 6 if you've got the biggest engine.

Your driver skill doesn't affect how many actions you can program into a turn, it just determines how likely you are to be able to complete them all without losing control of the car.

In my experience a d6 driver has no business with s d12 engine. It is nigh impossible, even throwing in ALL of your driver skill adds to succeed in a six card run with any extra stuff (such as shooting or obstacles). Even with only easy ups and soft turns, you have at least a difficulty of 6, which is hard enough on a d6 (okay, with all the adds, you could do it, but not twice!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Even with all the expansions in play, the most AP you can ever generate is 8 AP, meaning that the most maneuver cards you could play in a single turn would be 8

-G

heruca wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.