Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find it on the website; any leads?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh...wonder where M&M Games went. He has a lot of good games up. He's pretty quick to respond, so I'm sure you'll hear from him soon. I checked, and I no longer have the files (or at least, I don't know where they are).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb

/sad panda
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I had this one downloaded, but I had his LOST board game, not card game. I wonder if he got hit with a C&D for trademarks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I could see that. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
His website says something about a coming redesign. Maybe it's just down temporarily. I checked Google Cache and they had several of the card games archived, but not this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Meadows
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I am currently doing lots of work to my website, so unfortunately my card game files are unavailable at present.

I will upload the files for LOST The Answers game to Mediafire where they can be downloaded in the meantime.
The original LOST The Card Game is so out of date now that i was not planning to continue to make the cards available. But If they are still wanted i would be happy to post them to Mediafire as well.

Although 'LOST 'The End' Board Game' was my definative Lost board game, i am intending to start work on a definative Lost Card Game taking in all 6 seasons.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Regards
Matt
MM Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Meadows
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have now made the files for the LOST The Card Game, and LOST The Answers game, available through my website (on the 'Previous Titles' page)

There are links to Mediafire where you can download the images, however there will be a slight delay before i can get most of the rules documents posted.

http://mmboardgames.page.tl/Prevous-Titles.htm

Regards
Matt
MM Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.