Subject: Any UK distributors for this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin
mbmbmbmbmb

Am interested in getting a copy of this to while away a few hours when I go on holiday over Easter. I'd want to get the basic game and reinforcement packs (am a bit of a completist - what can I say). I see the basic game is available on BGG but no sign of the reinforcement pack.

I've checked out my usual suppliers but no joy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:

Am interested in getting a copy of this to while away a few hours when I go on holiday over Easter. I'd want to get the basic game and reinforcement packs (am a bit of a completist - what can I say). I see the basic game is available on BGG but no sign of the reinforcement pack.

I've checked out my usual suppliers but no joy...

I know that Static Games in Glasgow stock the Fantasy decks, and they do do mail order. I haven't been in the shop for a while, and I don't know for sure if they have this or the Dark Elves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers for that Wulf, I'll give them a try. If they have a contact with the suppliers they may be able to get me the ones I want even if they stock the fantasy stuff at the mo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:
Cheers for that Wulf, I'll give them a try. If they have a contact with the suppliers they may be able to get me the ones I want even if they stock the fantasy stuff at the mo.
I have to get along that end of the street sometime soon myself. I need the Punic Reinforcements plus the Dark Elves...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.