Aaron Wood
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I made my first foray into garage sale board game hunting, and was shocked when I found copies of both Shogun (the 1986 version later renamed Samurai Swords) and Fortress America at the first place we walked up to! After looking over them briefly, I decided to take a chance, and lo and behold, after much counting of parts this evening, I have 2 complete (even with the original spare pieces!) games in excellent condition. Both boxes have very small shelf wear on their corners, but man, what a find!

But what are these really worth? Looking at the marketplace and Ebay for both games, it looks like they're both worth anywhere between $50-$300 - that's a HUGE range. While I'm not holding my breath that either one is worth any $300, what is a reasonable amount to ask for them? I actually wouldn't mind trading them, so if you're interested, hit me up - neither one will hit my table, I just don't have the time, even as cool as these both look, with a list time of 4+ hours for each one, that's just not in my time-frame these days.

Also the same guy had the 1969 3M version of Feudal. The box is a little beat up, but not falling apart, and after looking over the components, it appears it's missing one castle. All the other parts are intact.

Luftwaffe (1971 AH version), well, the box has seen better days, and I didn't take the time tonight to count every little cardboard chit, but they're baggied up, so for now I'm going to assume they're all there. There are even plenty of play sheets still in there as well.

Any thoughts on what all this is worth? Any help would be appreciated, and as I stated above, if you'd like to make a trade, certainly hit me up, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.